Information regarding the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679
THE DATA CONTROLLER SHALL
The Watch Boutique S.r.l., Via Brera 7- 20121 Milano, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
- The personal data you provide by entering them in the form “Register”, will be processed to allow you to register to the reserved area of our website and be able to view the available watch catalogues with all the technical features and prices.
- Your personal data may also be processed to allow us to send you, including by e-mail, information about our products, news services and other initiatives useful for maintaining the commercial relationship.
Prerequisite of lawfulness for processing: consent. The latter may be revoked at any time.
MODALITIES OF DATA PROCESSING
The aforementioned data will be processed lawfully and correctly, in compliance with the security obligations prescribed in EU Regulation 2016/679. The data is processed using manual, computerized and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
PERIOD OF CONSERVATION
Your data will be stored for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
The data collected for the sending, also by e-mail, of information useful for the maintenance of the commercial relationship will be kept until the withdrawal of consent.
NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF DATA
The provision of data for type A purposes) is mandatory as it is essential for registration to the reserved area of the website. The provision of data for the purpose of type B) is optional, failure to provide in this case will not allow the sending, even by e-mail, of information useful for maintaining the commercial relationship.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONS TO WHOM DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED
The communication of the data can be carried out to subjects to whom the faculty to access to the data is recognized from dispositions of law or regulations.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be stored on servers located within the EU.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
At any time you may exercise your rights, as a data subject, towards the Data Controller, in particular may:
- request access to personal data concerning you, rectification, integration or deletion of such data or restriction of processing;
- obtain the portability of data concerning you;
- revoke, at any time, the consent to the processing of their data previously provided;
- oppose, in whole or in part, the processing of your data;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
Can exercise its rights with request written envoy to Titular of treatment at e-mail: